What else can I do to solve the problems with the W file?
The reasons for the lack of the ability to open a W file on your computer may be at least several. The easiest thing is to find a suitable application installed on your computer, which will open a W file. If there is still something wrong, you might want to check:
- whether the W file is not damaged
- whether the file is not incorrectly linked in the registry entries
- whether the installation of an application that supports the given file format is complete
- whether the file is not infected
- whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a file are up to date
- whether your computer has enough parameter/hardware resources to open a file with the given extension
- whether the extension has not been accidentally removed from the Windows registry
Is the W file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.