How to open a MEL file?
You don't know what to do in a situation when your MEL file doesn't want to open? There may be several reasons for such a situation, and thus several solutions to the problems with MEL files. By far the most likely cause is the lack on your device of a program that can correctly interpret the data contained in the MEL file. You will solve this problem by taking the following 3 steps:
- download one program from the lists, which you can find at the bottom
- install the downloaded program on your computer
- set the installed application as default application for supporting the MEL files.
What else can I do to solve the problems with the MEL file?
The reasons for the lack of the ability to open a MEL file on your computer may be at least several. The easiest thing is to find a suitable application installed on your computer, which will open a MEL file. If there is still something wrong, you might want to check:
- whether the MEL file is not damaged
- whether the file is not incorrectly linked in the registry entries
- whether the installation of an application that supports the given file format is complete
- whether the file is not infected
- whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a file are up to date
- whether your computer has enough parameter/hardware resources to open a file with the given extension
- whether the extension has not been accidentally removed from the Windows registry
Is the MEL file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.