What else can I do to solve the problems with the M file?
The reasons for the lack of the ability to open a M file on your computer may be at least several. The easiest thing is to find a suitable application installed on your computer, which will open a M file. If there is still something wrong, you might want to check:
- whether the M file is not damaged
- whether the file is not incorrectly linked in the registry entries
- whether the installation of an application that supports the given file format is complete
- whether the file is not infected
- whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a file are up to date
- whether your computer has enough parameter/hardware resources to open a file with the given extension
- whether the extension has not been accidentally removed from the Windows registry
Is the M file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.